[R-pkg-devel] Does dependencies up to date on the pretest CRAN infrastructure

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sat Jan 13 14:12:33 CET 2024

I can take a look, but not sure if I get to it before monday.
I haven't seen it for any other packages recently.

My suspicion is currently a strange mix of cmd.exe and sh.exe calls. But
this is a very wild guess.

Best,
Uwe