[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission struggle

Christiaan Pieterse p|et|e@cjp@1908 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jan 6 12:50:49 CET 2024

Good day

I think I finally have a final package that only yields the expected 'New
submission' note.
The package is available at:
https://github.com/WoutersResearchGroup/R-IO-PS/tree/CRAN-prep.

Is there a way to confirm that this package is ready for submission?
I submitted it to https://win-builder.r-project.org/ and
https://mac.r-project.org/macbuilder/submit.html and
https://builder.r-hub.io/. All of these seem to only show the expected new
submission note.

I see the CRAN package submission web form is unavailable until the 8th, so
any confirmation that my package should be fine for submission would be
appreciated.

Thank you
Christiaan