[R-pkg-devel] Suggests with non-CRAN packages

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed Jan 3 18:35:56 CET 2024

 From the CRAN polcies:

"Packages on which a CRAN package depends should be available from a
mainstream repository: if any mentioned in ‘Suggests’ or ‘Enhances’
fields are not from such a repository, where to obtain them at a
repository should be specified in an ‘Additional_repositories’ field of
the DESCRIPTION file (as a comma-separated list of repository URLs) or
for other means of access, described in the ‘Description’ field. "

Best,
Uwe Ligges