[R-pkg-devel] How to fix: non-standard things in the check directory: 'NUL' ?

Friedemann von Lampe |r|edem@nn@von|@mpe @end|ng |rom b|o|og|e@un|-goett|ngen@de
Wed Dec 13 20:40:09 CET 2023

Thanks. Thankfully Ivan looked up the source package
(https://github.com/fvlampe/goeveg) and his response previously on this
list solved the problem for CRAN. I simply needed to change the argument
from  'NUL' to NULL. The package was now successfully submitted.

However, in R-hub the NOTE remains, which apparently is is one of their
problems.