[R-pkg-devel] macos x86 oldrel backups?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue Dec 5 11:17:12 CET 2023

Jon,

The high-sierra build packages are currently not built due to hardware issues. The macOS version is so long out of support by Apple (over 6 years) that it is hard to maintain it. Only big-sur builds are supported at this point. Although it is possible that we may be able to restore the old builds, it is not guaranteed. (BTW the right mailing list for this is R-SIG-Mac).

Cheers,
Simon