[R-pkg-devel] URL woes at CRAN: Anaconda edition

Thu Nov 30 20:17:21 CET 2023

Thank you all -- expecially Aron and Ivan for the deep dive on the underlying
aspect of the hosting of that web property.  And of course to Uwe for
approving the package manually.

For my taste, life is too short for all this. So users be damned, and I have
now removed the badge.  At the end of the day it is better for Uwe et al (and
of course our side) to have these things autoprocess. If this kind of stuff
is in the way, I will just remove it as maintainer.

Thanks again to all.

Cheers, Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org