[R-pkg-devel] Check warning around sprintf: Compiled code should not call entry points which might terminate R nor write to stdout/stderr instead of to the console, nor use Fortran I/O nor system RNGs nor [v]sprintf.

Sun Nov 19 06:05:11 CET 2023

19 ноября 2023 г. 04:01:22 GMT+03:00, "Iago Giné-Vázquez" <iago.gin-vaz using protonmail.com> пишет:

>The package contains both C and Fortran code and in the criteria.c there is only a sprintf use, as follows:
>
>sprintf(msg,"criteria: error (%d) -> %s\n", inErr, errStr);
>Rf_error(msg);

Rf_error() takes format arguments like sprintf(). It should be possible to call:

Rf_error("criteria: error (%d) -> %s", inErr, errStr);

--
Best regards,
Ivan