[R-pkg-devel] The problem with resubmitting the package to the Cran

Karolina Marek k@ro||n@@m@rek10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 11 09:54:31 CET 2023

Hello,

I am writing again about submitting the package to the CRA - per ARMA,
which was archived on 2022-05-25, as it required the archived package
'matlab'. The new version of the 'matlab' was resubmitted to the Cran on
2022-06-01. When I try to submit the package, I receive the following
NOTES:

 Checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE

* checking for non-standard things in the check directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
  ‘PARMA21del1_ident'

This time I put also the link to the repository on github:
https://github.com/Klona9/r-perARMA.git
gh repo clone Klona9/r-perARMA

I will be very glad for any help.

Best regards,