[R-pkg-devel] Warning from orphaned package on check page

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 9 10:10:48 CET 2023

Dear Liam,
I don't understand your question: if your package has plotrix listed as a
dependency, it won't affect plotrix.
Only the opposite would be true. Could you please clarify and indicate
which package you are referring to?
Thanks,
Alex

Alexandre Courtiol, www.datazoogang.de