[R-pkg-devel] Suppressing long-running vignette code in CRAN submission

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 17 21:50:07 CEST 2023

On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 12:45 PM John Fox <jfox using mcmaster.ca> wrote:

> Hello Dirk,
>
> Thank you for the additional information.
>
> As you suggest, what you did to distribute pre-built PDF vignettes is
> quite similar to what R.rsp does, except that the latter also supports
> pre-built HTML vignettes, which is what I'd prefer to distribute. Since

Author of R.rsp here: It supports both static PDFs and static HTMLs, cf.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/R.rsp/vignettes/R_packages-Static_PDF_and_HTML_vignettes.pdf

/Henrik