[R-pkg-devel] CartogRaflow submission

Tue Oct 17 09:37:09 CEST 2023

On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 21:38:59 +0000 (UTC)
"cartograflow using gmail.com" <cartograflow using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I've put an update version of the package cartogRaflow 1.0.4 in
> CRAN today.

What was the full check result?

> Last released version's CRAN status: OK: 11, ERROR: 2
> See:
> <https://cran-archive.r-project.org/web/checks/2023/2023-10-16_check_results_cartograflow.html>

See the links at <https://r-spatial.github.io/evolution/>, including
<https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/2023-October/029344.html>.

The archival message recommends the use of 'sf' or 'terra' instead of
'maptools' and 'rgeos'. I hope you'll be able to find the desired
functionality in these packages. People here and on R-SIG-Geo may be
able to give you more detailed instructions.

--
Best regards,
Ivan