[R-pkg-devel] Problem with "additional repository".

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Oct 16 17:08:28 CEST 2023

Certainly there was more in the output that caused rejection as the
stuff you describe below seems to be fine.
I do not know which package this refers to, so cannot easily look.

Best,
Uwe