[R-pkg-devel] Problem with "additional repository".

Iris Simmons |kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 16 04:02:11 CEST 2023

The packages in additional repositories are not installed on the CRAN
checking machines. The NOTE is expected, but it's not a warning, so your
package should still be allowed to upload to CRAN. You should not remove
ionChannelData from Suggests because then the reference to that package in
your documentation will become a WARNING and your package will not be
uploaded to CRAN.