[R-pkg-devel] published packages not showing updated macOS results

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Thu Sep 14 08:33:14 CEST 2023

Aron,

one package managed to spawn a separate process that was blocking the build process (long story) and I was on the other side of the world. It should be fixed now, but it may take up to a day before the backlog is processed. In the future for faster response, please contact me directly - see "CRAN Binary Package Maintenance" on the CRAN Team webpage.

Cheers,
Simon