[R-pkg-devel] URL syntax causes R CMD build failure - a fix

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sun Sep 3 00:30:21 CEST 2023

I've encountered similar issues. However, it has been long enough ago
that I don't remember enough details to say more without trying to
update my CRAN packages to see what messages I get and maybe researching
my notes from previous problems of this nature. Spencer Graves