[R-pkg-devel] What to do when a package is archived from CRAN

SHIMA Tatsuya t@1@1@ndn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 2 15:03:22 CEST 2023

Thanks Lluís, I did not know I could find it there.

For this archive, CRAN sent me an e-mail urging me to stop downloading
from crates.io and vendoring all Rust source code, even if it exceeds 5MB.