[R-pkg-devel] What to do when a package is archived from CRAN

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Aug 31 23:52:34 CEST 2023

To clarify:
A packae must be single under a single license or a license and
alternative licenes.
You cannot have 2 licenses at the same time, hence ou have to relicense
anyway. Of course, you have to check whether the licneses allow for it
or seek confirmation from all copyright holders.

If that (relicensing) is nt possible, you cannpt bundle such software
components in a single package.

Best,
Uwe Ligges