[R-pkg-devel] What to do when a package is archived from CRAN

SHIMA Tatsuya t@1@1@ndn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 31 00:32:33 CEST 2023

I submitted prqlr 0.5.1 yesterday, which is almost identical to prqlr
0.5.0, and prqlr is now available again on CRAN.
Thanks to the CRAN reviewers for their quick reaction.

Best,
Tatsuya