[R-pkg-devel] package submissions no auto-processed message

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Aug 28 01:06:00 CEST 2023

Thanks.This was pending a manual inspection for newbies (packages).
ALthough, we also have no mail with test results (I guess a CRAN
server's mail issue when this hot checked), so I just triggered new checks.

Best,
Uwe Ligges