[R-pkg-devel] package submissions no auto-processed message

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 27 23:30:51 CEST 2023

Hi,

Are you referring to your package formods?
I see it was released the same Friday 17 and it is already on CRAN.

If this is not the package, it might be on the backlog of packages
submitted to CRAN.
You can check the queue at:
https://r-hub.github.io/cransays/articles/dashboard.html

Best,