[R-pkg-devel] What to do when a package is archived from CRAN

SHIMA Tatsuya t@1@1@ndn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 26 04:46:44 CEST 2023

Hi,

I noticed that my submitted package `prqlr` 0.5.0 was archived from CRAN
on 2023-08-19.
<https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=prqlr>

I submitted prqlr 0.5.0 on 2023-08-13. I believe I have since only
received word from CRAN that it passed the automated release process.
<https://github.com/eitsupi/prqlr/pull/161>
So I was very surprised to find out after I returned from my trip that
this was archived.

The CRAN page says "Archived on 2023-08-19 for policy violation. " but I
don't know what exactly was the problem.
I have no idea what more to fix as I believe I have solved all the
problems when I submitted 0.5.0.

Is there any way to know what exactly was the problem?
(I thought I sent an e-mail to CRAN 5 days ago but have not yet received
an answer, so I decided to ask my question on this mailing list,
thinking that there is a possibility that there will be no answer to my
e-mail, although I may have to wait a few weeks for an answer. My
apologies if this idea is incorrect.)

Best,
Tatsuya