[R-pkg-devel] Re-building vignettes had CPU time 9.2 times elapsed time

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Aug 25 15:29:55 CEST 2023

* checking re-building of vignette outputs ... [577s/63s] NOTE
Re-building vignettes had CPU time 9.2 times elapsed time

--> Do not use more than 2 cores

Best,
Uwe Ligges