[R-pkg-devel] preventing auto-update of R and c2d4u r-cran-* packages on Ubuntu 22.04

Thomas Petzoldt thom@@@petzo|dt @end|ng |rom tu-dre@den@de
Wed Aug 9 17:00:03 CEST 2023

Hi Dirk,

thank you very much dirk for the quick response. I was aware that
r-package-devel may not be the optimal place ;-) but hoped to address
the right audience between r-devel and r-help.

Many thanks also for the suggestions, especially r2u and sorry for
confusing the name of Michael.

Thomas