[R-pkg-devel] my experiences of maintaining an R package for 10 years

Vincent van Hees v|ncentv@nhee@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 8 13:29:55 CEST 2023

Dear all,

This is not a question.
I just put a blog post online with a lengthy overview of how I have
developed and maintained the R package GGIR as available on CRAN for
the past 10 years:
https://www.accelting.com/updates/10th-anniversary-of-ggir/

The package itself is probably not of interest to anyone here as it is
very research domain specific, but you may find it interesting to read
about my personal journey to grow the package into a popular tool
within the research field it is designed for: human movement and sleep
research.

Thanks,

Vincent