[R-pkg-devel] [External] Re: clang issue

Mon Aug 7 17:19:04 CEST 2023

On 7 August 2023 at 13:55, Grose, Daniel wrote:
| As I say - I cannot reproduce the error myself. I will try asking Uwe Ligges
| for more information.

Methinks you are doing it wrong. We created the r-package-devel list years
ago to take load away from the overworked CRAN maintainers who are "on the
critical path" and a bottleneck we would rather see lightened.

Also, you were asked twice to share your repo or package. As you won't I
stop here as you seemingly do not want us to help you. Your call.

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org