[R-pkg-devel] [External] Re: clang issue

Mon Aug 7 15:53:06 CEST 2023

On 7 August 2023 at 13:38, Grose, Daniel wrote:
| No - unfortunately not. I cannot reproduce the error locally so I posted the
| snippet that Uwe Ligges sent me regarding the failed CRAN submission. That is
| all of the information I have.
|
| For now I will follow Dirk's advice and see if the CRAN submission gets
| accepted.

Yes as Ivan state using PKG_CFLAGS etc should be equivalent but there can be
pitfalls if you eg set PKG_CFLAGS but also have a C++ (or Fortran) file.

So as Ivan already asked: what is you repo?  We can help better (and faster)
with reproducible code.

Best, Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org