[R-pkg-devel] CRAN HTML Warning

Tue Aug 1 21:46:51 CEST 2023

В Tue, 1 Aug 2023 02:15:37 +0000
Tarmo K Remmel <remmelt using yorku.ca> пишет:

> CARsimu.html:4:1 (CARsimu.Rd:3): Warning: <link> inserting "type"
> attribute
> CARsimu.html:12:1 (CARsimu.Rd:3): Warning: <script> proprietary
> attribute "onload"
> CARsimu.html:12:1 (CARsimu.Rd:3): Warning: <script> inserting "type"
> attribute
> CARsimu.html:17:1 (CARsimu.Rd:3): Warning: <table> lacks "summary"
> attribute
> CARsimu.html:38:1 (CARsimu.Rd:14): Warning: <table> lacks "summary"
> attribute

Unless you're seeing these warning on Win-Builder, Mac Builder, or
R-hub, it's likely that the version of HTML Tidy
<https://www.html-tidy.org/> installed on your computer is too old and
produces these warnings because it expects HTML4 instead of HTML5.
Check again using one of these services (or upgrade your local Tidy
installation) to make sure, but I think your package is fine.

(Maybe R CMD check could get a better test for versions of HTML Tidy
that are too old for HTML5 produced from R documentation.)

--
Best regards,
Ivan