[R-pkg-devel] Warning 'as.data.frame.POSIXct()' is deprecated

Tim Taylor t|m@t@y|or @end|ng |rom h|ddene|eph@nt@@co@uk
Thu Jul 6 10:41:45 CEST 2023

Apologies - I've not had enough caffeine just yet. The reprex below
highlights the issue but I think the code which implemented the change
*may* need tweaking not lapply.

Tim