[R-pkg-devel] GitHub Action not triggered by a commit to a fork

Diego Hernangómez Herrero d|ego@hern@ngomezherrero @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 5 23:50:23 CEST 2023

Hi,

GH actions are disabled by default on forks, have you checked <
https://github.com/sbgraves237/KFAS/actions> and clicked on the green
button?

Best