[R-pkg-devel] Public URLs for help for versions of base packages

Fri Jun 30 18:01:14 CEST 2023

I agree, really nice.

One suggestion would be to check for the existence of the corresponding
topic link.

For example,
<https://hughjonesd.github.io/r-help/2.9.0/graphics/plot.html> links to
<https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-patched/library/graphics/html/plot.html>,
which doesn't exist.  The generic is now in the base package, at
<https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-patched/library/base/html/plot.html>.

Duncan Murdoch