[R-pkg-devel] Public URLs for help for versions of base packages

David Hugh-Jones d@v|dhughjone@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 29 21:22:47 CEST 2023

Dear R packagers,

This isn't strictly about packaging but I thought you guys might have the
most relevant expertise. I'm looking for a source of online help for R base
packages, which covers all versions (for some reasonable value of "all").
So e.g. the equivalent of `?lm` for R 4.1.0.
Is there any web page for that? Better still, an "official" source? I have
been using rdocumentation.org but it hasn't updated for a while.

Cheers,
David