[R-pkg-devel] Missing ggPMX causing failure for nlmixr2rpt

John Harrold john@m@h@rro|d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 2 02:48:49 CEST 2023

Hello,

I recently got a "Dear Maintainer" email from Brian Ripley. It was
concerning the nlmixr2rpt package I maintain:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_nlmixr2rpt.html

It looks like there is an error on r-release-linux-x86_64 that is causing
it. If I'm reading that correctly there is a problem finding ggPMX on that
flavor. If I look at the check results for ggPMX it seems to be building
fine there:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_ggPMX.html

Am I reading that correctly that ggPMX not being found is the cause of my
issues? If that's the case and it seems to be present now, can I just wait
and let CRAN machines find it? Or should I just resubmit with those pieces
removed from the version I submit to CRAN?

--
Thank you,
John