[R-pkg-devel] masked from 'package:utils':,, ?-2

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Tue May 23 23:00:44 CEST 2023

Hello, All:

	  CRAN checks for sos on 8 of the 13 platforms complain about the
following:[1]

The following object is masked from 'package:utils':

     ?

	  This is code that Duncan Murdoch contributed to this package around
2009.  I have no idea how to fix this.  It's only a NOTE, so CRAN would
probably accept it.  However, I felt a need to ask about this before I
submitted the package to CRAN without asking this group for suggestions.

	  What do you think?
	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves

[1]