[R-pkg-devel] help fixing CRAN package sos

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Mon May 22 19:01:41 CEST 2023

Hi, Uwe et al.:

	  Uwe suggests I postprocess output with gsub("_", "\\\\_", output).
It's not clear to me where I should apply this.  The "WARN" flags the
sos vignette sos.Rnw, but the offending code refers to pspline_checker,
which is not in the version of the vignette available on CRAN.[1] The
text of sos.Rnw is available on GitHub.[2] I am not eager to change the
code in the package, because it could break something else that's
currently working.

	  Suggestions?
	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves