[R-pkg-devel] Are the CRAN macOS builders down?

Tue May 16 22:39:45 CEST 2023

Simon:

On 17 May 2023 at 07:57, Simon Urbanek wrote:
| builds are immediate, so it is a matter of seconds for most packages. I don't see any issues on the Mac Builder server.
| If you have a problem, please be more specific and include the check link returned at submission.

I was talking about _CRAN uploads_. To be as specific as you asked:

 - crc32c on CRAN since May 11, all systems apart from macOS built but all
   macOS builds missing
   https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_crc32c.html

 - RcppSimdJson on CRAN since May 14, six linux + windows builds made, two
   linux builds and all macOS missing
   https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_RcppSimdJson.html

So no builds on macOS for either of my uploads to CRAN. Can you comment?

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org