[R-pkg-devel] Are the CRAN macOS builders down?

Tue May 16 18:27:37 CEST 2023

Simon,

As a follow-up to the cmake questions (and me now knowing I have to tell R
where cmake is on macOS), I uploaded a new package last Thursday. It has long
built everywhere on CRAN, but not on macOS.  Ditto for another package update
from Sunday (RcppSimdJson) which also has not been touched.

Should I adjust my expectations that this can take a week or longer on macOS,
or did a few builds fall off the wagon?

Thanks as always for looking after that architecture.

Best,  Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org