[R-pkg-devel] How to format the NEWS.md file for CRAN submissions?

Konrad Rudolph konr@d@rudo|ph @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 25 17:27:34 CEST 2023

Hi Duncan,

Thanks, that‘s perfect. So the issue in my case was the ‘0.0.x’ version
instead of the package name. That’s easily fixable, as verified by running
`utils::news()` on my package.

Cheers,
Konrad

--