[R-pkg-devel] katex

Tue Apr 25 13:50:29 CEST 2023

On 25 April 2023 at 11:39, Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wrote:
| I ran into the same issue (on Ubuntu 20.04).
|
| I just copied everything from /usr/share/R/doc to /usr/lib/R:
|
| A bit of a hack but then everything works fine.

That is rather bad as you create lots of 'orphan' files your package manager
does not know about.  We really should not be advertise this in public
without strong disclaimers (which you added, so thanks).

This whole thread would have been well at home on r-sig-debian.

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org