[R-pkg-devel] Another DLL requires the use of native symbols thread

Sat Mar 25 14:09:29 CET 2023

The message says you shouldn't be using the string 'BT' in the .Fortran
call, you should be using the object that was produced by
R_registerRoutines.  That's probably named BT (without any quotes),
though you can add a prefix in useDynLib() in your NAMESPACE file.

So your call should look like this:

   res <- .Fortran(BT, as.double(Temp), as.double(y), as.integer(icode))

Duncan Murdoch