[R-pkg-devel] URL timeout in win-builder check: suggestions?

Mon Mar 13 15:39:52 CET 2023

В Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:28:13 -0400
Ben Bolker <bbolker using gmail.com> пишет:

> Found the following (possibly) invalid URLs:
>      From: man/pvalues.Rd
>      Message: Operation timed out after 60010 milliseconds with 0
> bytes received

Does it happen all the time? I used to binge-read PhD Comics, and they
timed out on me from time to time, but then worked again. Currently, I
can access this URL with a HEAD request using cURL over Tor, which
should have raised a lot of red flags if they were using a bot detector.

--
Best regards,
Ivan