[R-pkg-devel] Unable to load Windows NETIO.SYS and WINSPOOL.DRV DLLs

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Feb 12 23:12:24 CET 2023

If you need some details, perhaps simply ask Michael Lawrence.
He certainly knows better than most readers what the issues are, or at
least were when RGtk2 got archived.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

On 12.02.2023 17:37, David Sterratt wrote:
> On Sat, 2023-02-11 at 18:11 +0300, Ivan Krylov wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Feb 2023 11:19:42 +0000
>> David Sterratt <David.C.Sterratt using ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> WinDbg output reveals errors loading "NETIO.SYS" and "WINSPOOL.DRV"
>>> when running "library(RGtk2)":
>>>
>>>     0c64:0640 @ 44312812 - LdrpProcessWork - ERROR: Unable to load
>>> DLL:
>>> "NETIO.SYS", Parent Module: "C:\Users\David
>>> Sterratt\AppData\Local\R\win-library\4.3\RGtk2\libs\x64\RGtk2.dll",
>>>     0c64:1e5c @ 44312812 - LdrpProcessWork - ERROR: Unable to load
>>> DLL:
>>> "WINSPOOL.DRV", Parent Module: "C:\Users\David