[R-pkg-devel] Pretest failed and I fail to find out what's the problem

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Jan 22 21:43:05 CET 2023

Indeed,

* checking re-building of vignette outputs ... [13m] OK

Please reduce the vignette build timings by using
  - small toy data only
  - few iterations
  - or by providing precomputed results for the most lengthy parts.
Otherwise we cannot afford checking the vignette regularly on CRAN.

Best,
Uwe Ligges