[R-pkg-devel] Mysterious "invalid z limit"

Kevin R. Coombes kev|n@r@coombe@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 9 20:44:02 CET 2023

Did you have to split the packages to get the CI/CD tools to work?
Because,to me, it looks as though I can install multiple different R
packages from the same git project, using something like

library(devtools)
install_gitlab("krcoombes/[PROJECT]", "pkg/[PACKAGE]")

Best,
   Kevin