[R-pkg-devel] NOTEs - Problems with news in 'NEWS.md'

Sanjeev Sariya @@njeev@@r|y@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 13 02:21:46 CET 2022

Dear Devel and Uwe,

Sorry about not providing more details.
Please see log file links below:

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/GARCOM_1.2.1_20221212_174734/Windows/00check.log

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/GARCOM_1.2.1_20221212_174734/Debian/00check.log

I do not have access to the old email address.

Attached is also the news.md file. I cannot understand what is needed in
?news. It was fine until ~2020 Dec.

github link of package:
https://github.com/sariya/GARCOM/tree/new_test_hello
Sanjeev M