[R-pkg-devel] How to Fix Debian and Linux Check Errors?

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 12 15:59:52 CET 2022

Not sure this is random but all you errors appear on platform that seem to
use LC_CTYPE = C.UTF-8
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_flavors.html#r-release-linux-x86_64
I would start digging in this direction...

Alexandre Courtiol, www.datazoogang.de