[R-pkg-devel] Do you run R on Fedora or Debian?

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Sun Dec 11 17:16:04 CET 2022

Thanks.  Yes,  that is what I figured out last night.  I believe the problem is actually coming from rerddap,  not rerddapXtracto - which as I said creates a tempdir on first call.  I am submitting a new version of rerddap today,  as well as a new version of rerddapXtracto in the next few days.  I will look at hoardr and see if I can take it over.  I know hoardr uses R6 methods,  of which I know nothing,  maintaining it may be over my capabilities,  but I will give it a look.

I really appreciate the help several people have given me.  This is the best of what help-lists are suppose to be about.

-Roy

PS - If a do take over hoardr,  what is the process for becoming the new maintainer of a CRAN package

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst