[R-pkg-devel] no visible binding for global variable ‘degree_C’ - CRAN check note

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Dec 11 07:29:14 CET 2022

You can declare degree_C as a variable before using set_units():

degree_C <- NULL
set_units(T, degree_C)

you could use globalVariables() somewhere at the top-level in your package:

utils::globalVariables("degree_C")

or you could supply degree_C as a literal character string:

set_units(T, "degree_C")