[R-pkg-devel] CRAN-like M1mac test environment?

Wollschlaeger, Daniel wo||@ch|@eger @end|ng |rom un|-m@|nz@de
Sun Dec 4 21:52:05 CET 2022

A package of mine was archived from CRAN because one of its examples results in a crash on the M1mac platform:
https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/M1mac/MeshAgreement.out

The example uses compiled code from the imported package cgalMeshes which is on CRAN and apparently tests without errors on M1mac.

As I don't have access to a Mac, I'm very grateful for Macbuilder. However, there, the package tests without errors (link likely to stop working soon):
https://mac.r-project.org/macbuilder/results/1670186023-a7f313b721c2b516/

Are there publicly available options to test packages on a system that is very similar to the CRAN M1mac to investigate further?

Many thanks in advance

Daniel

--
PD Dr. Daniel Wollschläger