[R-pkg-devel] Error uploading file on CRAN

Jahajeeah, Havisha hj@h@jee@h @end|ng |rom utm@@c@mu
Mon Dec 5 08:14:19 CET 2022

Dear CRAN team,

I trust you are well.

Referring to the following issue I had when running the greymodels 2.0
package:

An error has occurred!

Couldn't normalize path in `addResourcePath`, with arguments: `prefix` =
'AdminLTE-2.0.6'; `directoryPath` =
'D:/RCompile/CRANpkg/lib/4.2/shinydashboard/AdminLTE'

I  used the following line code to build a binary package.

devtools::build(binary = TRUE)

A zip file is generated.

I opened the zip file from *"Install packages from local files”* in R and
the package seems to work.

I also went through the CRAN Repository Policy (
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html).

Will a binary package resolve the above issue? If yes, can I submit a
binary package to CRAN?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Havisha