[R-pkg-devel] Error uploading file on CRAN

Jahajeeah, Havisha hj@h@jee@h @end|ng |rom utm@@c@mu
Sun Nov 27 17:29:10 CET 2022

Dear CRAN team,

The Greymodels package has been debugged and the updated package has been
published on Github.

I would be very much grateful if the app could be updated on CRAN.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you and sincerely
Havisha Jahajeeah